My shining star

My shining star

Tuesday 10 April 2018

More Chocolate baroque show samples

Hello there! How are you? I hope you are doing well. We had a fun time yesterday in Morecambe - pottery painting, chips on the prom, a walk in our village and then some crafting time at home!!! All good stuff!

Today I would like to share with you some more of my samples from the April Chocolate baroque show on Hochanda.


This one used the honey bee stamp set again....The main topper has a distress oxide background and I have stamped in the background of the main card too.


This one involved repeat stamping of one of the stamps from the essence-of-nature-unmounted-rubber-stamp-sheet-a4. plus another stamp added around the edge.


This one is again using the essence of nature stamp set and a distress oxide background. The butterflies were fussy cut and added separately after stamping the image again on another piece of card.

I just love these stamps - I hope you do too!

Big hugs

Rachel xx

10 comments:

  1. Three great cards Rachel...I am in love with the honey bees.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples Rachel, I love the beautiful bee one and the butterfly tree is stunning, such a clever idea! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgeous samples Rachel, I love the sunflower and bees.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great samples Rachel - bees get my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These samples are gorgeous, love the colours. Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous samples Rachel, love the designs and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples Rachel, I especially like the first one - lovely warm colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Rachel, I adore those bees and all the other pretty backgrounds and clever use of the stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Rachel and more fabulous backgrounds-love the Bees and the Butterflies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx