My shining star

My shining star

Monday 9 April 2018

Meet Harry

Hello there! How are you? I do hope you are fine and doing ok? If not, sending hugs! We are entering the home straight of the easter holidays today - just one week left - and just with Penny this time - were off to Pottyroos again today - I've got stuff to pick up and also stuff that I want to get done for a couple of DT pieces so plenty to go at. I'm trying a new technique this time but more of that hopefully soon!

I have a needlefelted hare to share with you today...


This one started off as a drawing I spotted on pinterest.... I copied it onto a piece of felt and then needlefelted it. 
I attempted it whilst at the Indigoblu dirty weekend. I know its not brilliant but I did enjoy doing it!

Hope you have a good day! 

Hugs 

Rachel x

9 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel he's gorgeous. I can't wait to see what you've been making at Pottyroos this time.

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Rachel, he's brill sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww he's so sweet Rachel, I love him, he has such a cute expression. Looking forward to see what pottery makes you've created this time, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, he's gorgeous.......you seem to pack so much into your days I think you must never sleep lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I hope you and Penny have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rachel, Harry is adorable, you are amazing with these creatures. If you visit me tomorrow afternoon you will see how you inspired me! Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's fabulous Rachel, enjoy your week with Penny.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful needle felting-grandaughters back to school today --been up at 6-45 most mornings during the holidays as been here for the two weeks-had to wake them up this morning!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment - it really does mean a lot to me! Hugs Rachel xx